The Cost Of War In Iraq vs. The Cost Of Illegal Immigration
February 12, 2008
Often when the anti-war folks rant and rave about why they feel our Troops should leave Iraq, one of the reasons they give is what they believe is the exhorbiant amounts of money we’re spending to finance the war. Often, they’ll even claim that the reason our country is headed for a recession is because of the cost of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Honestly, I have to call bullshit on that claim. Especially after reading the following information that I recently received.
A few days ago, I received information about the cost of illegal immigration in our country as opposed to the cost of the war on terror and quite frankly, I was amazed. I never realized just how much money we were spending. Spending on people who have entered our country illegally! I checked the facts provided and became more and more convinced that our priorities as a nation are totally screwed up. Quite honestly, I don’t want my tax dollars paying for welfare and other benefits to someone who enters our country illegally. As far as I’m concerned, they should be immediately sent BACK to their country of orgin, and receive NO benefits from our country whatsoever. If they can’t follow the proper proceedures to enter our country the legal way, then they don’t deserve to be here and they sure don’t deserve any benefits. I’ll provide the information that I received, as well as links, so that you can verify the information for yourself. I think most of our readers will be as disturbed about this as I am.
1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each
2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as
food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens. http://www.cis.org/article
3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.
4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school
education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of
5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born
children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies .
6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.
7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.
8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare and
Social Services by the American taxpayers.
9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by
the illegal aliens.
10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that’s
two-and-a-half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their
children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US.
11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that
crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from
Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin and
marijuana, crossed into the U. S from the Southern border. Homeland Security
12. The National Policy Institute, ‘estimated that the total cost of mass
deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of
between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period.’
13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to
their countries of origin. http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm
14. ‘The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes
Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States’.
Total cost is a whooping… $338.3 BILLION A YEAR!!!
Bank of America is now giving credit cards to Illegal Aliens without any
identification! Snopes is provided for doubters:
I don’t know about you all, but I’d much rather my tax dollars be spent to ensure that the men and women servinng in our Armed Forces are able to continue to do their jobs in Iraq and Afghanistan, than to foot the bill for Illegal Immigrants in this country. I’m outraged that we’re spending that much to take care of these people, who could give a damn about our country and what it stands for. The only reason that they’re here is to take advantage of our generosity. Why the hell else do you think that Illegal Immigrants call the United States, “The Land Of The Big PX?” This is truly disturbing and disgusting. Next time someone uses the excuse of the cost of the war, as a reason to bring our Troops home, feel free to provide them with this information.